Melksham Court is a Grade 2 listed country manor located in Gloucestershire. Swinhay were commissioned for the complete restoration of the property and ancillary buildings.
- The roof was removed and repaired; replacing deretiorated oak beams. The roof was insulated and relaid.
- The external stone work was repaired and repointed using a lime based mortar.
- The inetrior of the house was sympathetically modernised and remodelled.
- The new kitchen roof with an exposed oak structure provides a dramatic space for the new hand made oak kitchen.
- The bathrooms have a graceful classical character encompassing modern fixtures to provide a timeless finish.
- The new indoor pool, jacuzzi and treatment room provides pampering space.